. Heart rate calorie watch
es. Old watch
- An instrument for recording time with great accuracy
- A chronograph is a timepiece or watch with both timekeeping and stopwatch functions. Pocket watch chronographs were produced as early as the 18th century but did not become popular until the 1820s.
- an accurate timer for recording time
- A chronogram; A device which marks or records time or time intervals; A combination of watch and stopwatch
- Indicate or regulate by means of a dial
- operate a dial to select a telephone number; "You must take the receiver off the hook before you dial"
- (dial) the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- Gain access to a service using a telephone line
- (dial) the face of a timepiece; graduated to show the hours
- Call (a telephone number) by turning a disk with numbered holes or pressing a set of buttons
Seiko 6139-7070 Blue-Dial
1977 Seiko vintage chronograph
. The dial is slightly darker than this in person, but this shows the beautiful blue color of the dial.
Split-Second Chronograph with Perpetual Calendar and Minute Repeater
Dial and calendar plate removed, minute repeater mechanism visible. Stamp on movement: Jaques & Marcus, New York. Not repaired
Similar posts: where can i buy a watch used wristwatch ceramic bracelet watches costume jewelry watch watch golf for free sorority boys watch online where can i watch gossip girl online free cherry wood watch winder watch the boy in striped pajamas epoch quartz watch
- (月) 15:40:35|
- Category: None